Sunday, March 22, 2009

Cut up some:
celery
cucumbers
cherry tomatoes
onion
green onion
sweet peppers

Boil up:
Approx 100 calories worth of whole wheat pasta (i know its more than your supposed to have with the NS chicken salad but I was willing to sacrifice lol)

Then let the pasta cool in the fridge for a bit I gave mine approx 30 min then I added all the veggies and took the NS chicken salad out of the pouch and plopped it on top and stirred I gave it a little taste test and wasn't impressed yet so I took approx 2 tbsp of ff italian dressing and added it to the top and mixed it all up and tasted again mmm mmm good then I let it sit in the fridge for about 3 hours to get cold... Def satisfied my craving... its kind of a variation of an old fave my mom used to make with tuna...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Cut up some:
celery
cucumbers
cherry tomatoes
onion
green onion
sweet peppers

Boil up:
Approx 100 calories worth of whole wheat pasta (i know its more than your supposed to have with the NS chicken salad but I was willing to sacrifice lol)

Then let the pasta cool in the fridge for a bit I gave mine approx 30 min then I added all the veggies and took the NS chicken salad out of the pouch and plopped it on top and stirred I gave it a little taste test and wasn't impressed yet so I took approx 2 tbsp of ff italian dressing and added it to the top and mixed it all up and tasted again mmm mmm good then I let it sit in the fridge for about 3 hours to get cold... Def satisfied my craving... its kind of a variation of an old fave my mom used to make with tuna...

No comments:

Post a Comment